Our Motichand Lengade Bharatesh Polytechnic organized second phase of vaccination drive on (17/07/2021) for the students. In this phase 100 students got vaccinated. The vaccination camp was organized by college youth Red cross wing in association with Belgaum Taluk Health office Dr. A.S.Divyashri (Medical officer), Junior health assistants Mrs. Sunita Kolar and Mrs. Shubhangi Jadhav of Taluk Health administered the vaccination.
Copyright 2017 , MLBP College, Belagavi
Keep yourself and others safe: Do it all!
1. Get vaccinated as soon as it’s your turn and follow local guidance on vaccination.
2. Keep physical distance of at least 1 metre from others, even if they don’t appear to be sick. Avoid crowds and close contact.
3. Wear a properly fitted mask when physical distancing is not possible and in poorly ventilated settings.
4. Clean your hands frequently with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
5. Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately and clean hands regularly.
6. If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, self-isolate until you recover.