Bharatesh Skill Development Training Center:
The main objective of Skill Development Centre is to instill specific employable skills to our students with a nominal additional cost. For this we established Skill Development Training Centre in the year 2006. It is first of its kind in Polytechnics of Karnataka state.
The center is equipped with total three CNC -production machines.
- Galaxy make, Midas- 6 CNC turning center in the year 2006 with total investment of Rs.15.02 Lakhs.
- BFW make 4-axis Vertical Machining Centre with automatic tool changer(ATC) & tool magazine to hold 20 number of tools. installed in the year2015 with total investment of Rs.27 Lakhs. Both are production machines.
- Nakamura(Japan), CNC Lathe Machine, Model-TMC 12-Used Machine-Donated by Lotus Engg, B-96, Industrial Estate, Belagavi, for dismantling and assembling to study the various parts of the machine.
- Kempi make TIG & MIG welding unit, Bosch Make Fuel Pump Calibration, Wheel alignment & Balancing machines etc.
- Trained 51 newly appointed CNC operators of Aequs Pvt Ltd, Belagavi
- Trained 30 rural students in association with Center for Entrepreneurship Development of Karnataka (CEDOK), Dharwad,
- Trained 72 students of Government ITI, Nesaragi and 400 students of Komalanna Doddanavar Bharatesh ITI, Belagavi.
- Total 1204 candidates have been trained including our students.