Scholarships awarded by trust to poor and meritorious students and Jain minority students
Scholarships awarded by NGO’s.
Cash prize awards instituted by well wishers of the trust & Institute.
The government of India scholarships for the students belonging to SC/ST.
State Government scholarships for backward classes, defense personal /Ex-servicemen, teachers etc.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship(Scholarship for Girl Students)
To provide encouragement and support to Girl Child to pursue technical education “Pragati Scholarship” has been launched by the MHRD from the year 2014-15 and implemented by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Pragati is a scheme of AICTE aimed at providing assistance for Advancement of Girls participation in Technical Education. Education is one of the most important means of empowering women with the knowledge, skill and self-confidence necessary to participate fully in the development process. This is an attempt to give every young Women the opportunity to further her education and prepare for a successful future by “ Empowering Women Through Technical Education”.
The scholarship amount sanctioned for eligible girl student is more than Rs.30000/- per year
From our institution three girls students, two from CS Department and one from EC Department , each have got Rs.50000/- in first year and second year.
This scholarship is applicable for all OBC Students where each eligible student gets an amount of Rs.4060/- per year.
This scholarship is applicable for minority students where each eligible student gets more than Rs.10000/- per year.
Farmers Scholarship – eligible students can apply farmers scholarship , where boy students Rs.2500/- and girl students Rs.3500/- per year.
Copyright 2017 , MLBP College, Belagavi
Keep yourself and others safe: Do it all!
1. Get vaccinated as soon as it’s your turn and follow local guidance on vaccination.
2. Keep physical distance of at least 1 metre from others, even if they don’t appear to be sick. Avoid crowds and close contact.
3. Wear a properly fitted mask when physical distancing is not possible and in poorly ventilated settings.
4. Clean your hands frequently with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
5. Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately and clean hands regularly.
6. If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, self-isolate until you recover.