- As prescribed by the Department of Technical education ,Bangalore Student should able to exhibit the knowledge & skill as expected in the respective course Outcomes by timely completing the assignments, practical work, seminar, quizzes, mini projects, drawing sheets, jobs, reports, field/industry visits, case studies etc.
- Internal assessment will be conducted at the end of 6th week, 10th week & 14th Attending & achieving the course outcome` as expected in respective test is mandatory.
- Minimum 75% of attendance in each course is a must. Students with less than 75% is treated as `Attendance Not appear for Internals & end
- Maximum period for completion of Diploma is limited up to 9 years from the date of admission including the period of detention, discontinuity etc. failing which, he/she will not be allowed to continue with the program.
Scholarships, Cash prizes and awards;
- Scholarships awarded by trust to poor Jain minority students and NGO’s like Poshak, Rotary Club etc.
- Cash prize awards instituted by well wishers of the trust & Institute.
- The government of India will reward special scholarships to the students belonging to SC/ST, backward classes, defense personal /Ex-servicemen, teachers etc.
(A) PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.