AVISHKAR-2020 is a unique National Level Technical fest for the Polytechnic students. This platform provides an opportunity to the students to showcase their hidden talents ,technical awareness, presentation skills, Curricular & co-curricular skill.This competition has been proven to be the most popular among the polytechnics. Students from various regions of India can come together to exchange their innovative ideas & views.
Dates to remember
Please Register your entries online through our website: www.mlbpbgm.com .Last date for registration 04th March 2020. Entry fees may be paid thru NEFT to our current a/c no.0060430000077, Mahaveer Cooperative Bank, Basavan kudachi, Belagavi thru HDFC bank ltd,Belagavi IFSC code:HDFC0 CTMCBL ( 5th character is “zero” ) or by Demand draft drawn in favour of Principal, Motichand Lengade Bharatesh Polytechnic, payable at Belagavi .
Last date for submission of hard copy of Registration form along with DD, project synopsis should reach on or before 04th March 2020.
All polytechnics college students of India.
Rights & Regulations.
- Students exhibiting the project should belong to the same institution.
- A maximum of Four students per project can participate, subjected to scrutiny and approval based on the synopsis and photograph of the project. Charges for each participant is Rs. 150/-.
- Participating students must be in their college uniform & ID cards.
- Student should be accompanied by one staff member of the same institution.
- Registration fee to be paid in the form of DD and DD should be drawn in favor of PRINCIPAL MOTICHAND LENGADE BHARATESH POLYTECHNIC, BELAGAVI, PAYABLE AT BELAGAVI
- Table will be provided with 230 volts A.C. Supply, if required for projects.
- Participants shall bring their laptops/computers/soft ware’s/spike guards etc, as per their project requirement.
- A minimum of 10 projects are required for consideration for the award of prizes.
- Judge’s decision will be the final.
- Accommodation Rs.200/- Extra Per Participant with prior intimation.
The project model should be in any of the following fields
1. Civil / Environmental /Architecture
2. Automobile / Mechanical / MTT
3. Electrical & Electronics
4. Computer Science/ Information Science
5. Electronics & Communications/ Electronic Instrumentation an control
Stepwise procedure to participate
Step 1. Draw a DD in favor of Principal Motichand Lengade , Bharatesh Polytechnic, Belagavi , Payable At Belagavi.
Step 2. Apply online on website. www.mlbpbgm.com & take 2 printouts of application generated
Step 3. Post DD with one application form generated from website & hardcopy of synopsis .
Step 4.Participant should check in & report on 05th March 2020 with second copy of application form .
Step 5. Arrange your projects in the allotted stalls before 9.30 AM on 05th March 2020 .
Step 6. Exhibition & project evaluation on 05th March 2020.
Step 7. Prize distribution & valedictory at noon on 05th March 2020.
For any enquiry contact : email:- email@example.com and
1. Shri S. K Parvatikar, HOD/ME – 9743735829
2. Smt. S.S.Dharwadkar ,HOD/CS – 9620326044
3. Miss Rukmini Patil, HOD/EE – 7676950508
4.Shri. K N Yamakanamardi, HOD/AT – 9448443932
5.Shri. Parasharam Patil, HOD/Shift – 7760879595
6.Shri. Kantiman Chavan, HOD/Civil – 9743884458
7.Shri. Siddagouda Patil, HOD/EC – 9900970030
8.Shri. Ashoka B, HOD/MC – 9844769972