- Pass in SSLC or equivalent (SSC/X std,HSC,CBSE,ICSE) with 35% Marks.
- For Automobile course candidate must complete 15 years 6 months of age as on 1st July .
Selection of the candidate: The application form should be completely filled and submitted to the Principal in person along with photo copy of all necessary certificates. Provisional admission will be done as per the rules and regulations of the Directorate of Technical Education(DTE),Governemnt of Karnataka, Bengaluru and subjected to the approval of DTE(Reservations as per Government rules)
List of documents for seeking Diploma admission
DOCUMENTS for KARNATAKA students
- SSLC Marks Card
- 5 Years study certificate attested by BEO (Block Education Officer).
- Leaving / Transfer certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate by registered medical practitioner (Any MBBS Doctor).
- Five ID size & five stamp size photos.
- Caste Certificate by Tahsildar.
- Income Certificate by Tahsildar.
- Rural Certificate (if applicable)
- Kannada Medium Certificate (if applicable)
- Hyderabad Karnataka Candidate Certificate (if applicable)
- SSC/X or Equivalent Marks Card.
- Eligibility certificate from BTE, Bengaluru.
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificates by registered medical practitioner.
- Five ID size & five stamp size photos.
- Migration certificate.
Note: All above mentioned Original documents along with 2 set of Xerox copies must be submitted at the time of admission.
Payment of fees: As prescribed by Directorate of Technical Education(DTE), Government of Karnataka and AICTE, New Delhi. Students should pay the college fees at the time of admission before 15th July and before 15th January. Exam fees immediately after the results in July and February.
Academics: Course work and assessment
Units are assessed using a variety of methods e.g assignments, practical work, seminars and reports. The final diploma award is based on both course work and end semesters examination, The project provides the students with opportunity to apply newly gained skills and knowledge to the solution of the problem, chosen from the live problems of the industry.
Case studies and project/Mini project
It is mandatory part for every student to undertake case studies /projects/mini projects as required by the course & submit the report.
Odd semester: July to October
End Exam: April/May
- Dress code & Identity card-Institution uniform is compulsory for all students during their period in campus, bus, industry/field visit or any other activities of the institution.
- Loitering in the campus/corridor is strictly prohibited.
- Use of mobile cells is prohibited in classrooms, labs, examination.
- Misuse and damage of institution property is liable to punishment to the extent of expelling from institution recovering the cost.
- The student should not involve in any anti social activities or associated with any external agencies or organisation during his period of study.If found ,can be expelled.
- The student will not be allowed to go out of the campus without completing their academic work as per the time table scheduled on that day.
- The student should able to exhibit the knowledge & skill as expected in the respective course Outcomes by timely completing the assignments, practical work, seminar, quizzes, mini projects, drawing sheets, jobs, reports, field/industry visits, case studies etc.
- Internal assessment will be conducted at the end of 6th week, 10th week & 14th Attending & achieving the course outcome` as expected in respective test is mandatory.
- Minimum 75% of attendance in each course is a must. Students with less than 75% and absentism is treated as ‘ Attendance Not Satisfactory’ (ANS).
- Maximum period for completion of Diploma is limited up to 9 years from the date of admission including the period of detention, discontinuity etc. failing which, he/she will not be allowed to continue with the program.
Scholarships, Cash prizes and awards;
- Scholarships awarded by trust to poor Jain minority students and NGO’s like Poshak, Rotary Club etc
- Cash prize awards instituted by well wishers of the trust & Institute.
- The government of India will reward special scholarships to the students belonging to SC/ST, backward classes, defense personal /Ex-servicemen, teachers etc.