About the Event
AVISHKAR-2018 is a unique National Level Technical project Competition for the Polytechnic students. This platform provides an opportunity to the students to showcase their hidden talents ,technical awareness, presentation skills, Curricular & co-curricular skill.This competition has been proven to be the most popular among the polytechnics. Students from various regions of India can come together to exchange their innovative ideas & views.
Dates to remember
Please Register your entries online through our website: www.mlbpbgm.com .Last date for registration 16th March 2018. Entry fees may be paid thru NEFT to our current a/c no.0060430000077, Mahaveer Cooperative Bank, Basavan kudachi, Belagavi thru HDFC bank ltd,Belagavi IFSC code:HDFC0 CTMCBL ( 5th character is “zero” ) or by Demand draft drawn in favour of Principal, Motichand Lengade Bharatesh Polytechnic, payable at Belagavi .
Last date for submission of hard copy of Registration form along with DD, project synopsis should reach on or before 16th March 2018.
All polytechnics college students of India.
Rights & Regulations.
- Students exhibiting the project should belong to the same institution.
- A maximum of Four students per project can participate, subjected to scrutiny and approval based on the synopsis and photograph of the project. Charges for each participant is Rs. 150/-.
- Participating students must be in their college uniform & ID cards.
- Student should be accompanied by one staff member of the same institution.
- Registration fee to be paid in the form of DD and DD should be drawn in favor of PRINCIPAL MOTICHAND LENGADE BHARATESH POLYTECHNIC, BELAGAVI, PAYABLE AT BELAGAVI
- Table will be provided with 230 volts A.C. Supply, if required for projects.
- Participants shall bring their laptops/computers/soft ware’s/spike guards etc, as per their project requirement.
- A minimum of 10 projects are required for consideration for the award of prizes.
- Judge’s decision will be the final.
- Accommodation Rs.200/- Extra Per Participant with prior intimation.
The project model should be in any of the following fields
3. Mechanical & MTT
4. Electrical & Electronics
5. Electronics & Communications/ Electronic Instrumentation
6 Computer Science/ Information Science
Stepwise procedure to participate
Step 1. Draw a DD in favor of Principal Motichand Lengade , Bharatesh Polytechnic, Belagavi , Payable At Belagavi.
Step 2. Apply online on website. www.mlbpbgm.com & take 2 printouts of application generated
Step 3. Post DD with one application form generated from website & hardcopy of synopsis .
Step 4.Participant should check in & report on 20th March 2018 with second copy of application form .
Step 5. Arrange your projects in the allotted stalls before 9.30 AM on 20th March 2018 .
Step 6. Exhibition & project evaluation on 20th March 2018.
Step 7. Prize distribution & valedictory at noon on 20th March 2018.
For any enquiry contact : email:- email@example.com and
1.Shri R.J Patil, HOD/ME-8861816476,firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Smt. S.S.Dharwadkar ,HOD/CS-9620326044, email@example.com
3.Shri M M Marihal, HOD/EE-9880758180, firstname.lastname@example.org
4.Shri. K N Yamakanamardi, HOD/AT-9448443932, email@example.com
5.Shri. Parasharam Patil, HOD/Shift-7760879595, firstname.lastname@example.org
6.Shri. Kantiman Chavan HOD/Civil – 9743884458, email@example.com
7.Shri. Siddagouda Patil HOD/EC – 9900970030, firstname.lastname@example.org